Thursday, 9 October 2014

Weekly Music Round Up!

Hey y'all! Exams have just passed and I'm so happy but nervous at the same time as well. I still haven't done my monthly favorites and I know I just suck. I'm just too lazy to put those pictures on my laptop since it's on my phone! Today, I thought of sharing my music taste in the cyber world. OKAY, Here's a glimpse of what I listen to!  





I'm so thrilled to hear Eraserheads' two new songs! They got back together, finally, like the old married couple that they are. For those of you  who don't know who they  are then I suggest you Google it. Just kidding, I'm not that kind of person (lol), they're a Filipino Band formed during the eighties (My third favorite generation) and I love them.






I heard this song from a friend and when I listened to it, I actually liked it, so a shoutout to mah bruh Khary! Follow him on instagram @kay_abstraktlol xD 

 One of my favorites from DVBBS.


OH! SNAP! I'll be posting new stuff every Wednesday! 
Hallelujah! 
I've finally found a few hours of my time to devote to my blog. 
Take care! :*









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some of your love :)