Sunday, 5 October 2014

NEVERMIND

 Hello, hello hello, hell no there stranger. I haven't been posting a lot lately and I was supposed to post my August Favorites then came September and then came October! Happy OCTOBER! It's almost my birthday and I am beyond excited. But enough of that, today I woke up and I was listening to my favorite band Nirvana and I just thought, "Hey, how come I have never dedicated an outfit for grunge?" So here's what I came up with and I was kinda feeling that tomboy vibe with these boots and the oversized shirt but I made it girly with my hair and my bling. 






 Why can't I do grunge? Since it's October and it's almost my birthday, I have decide to dedicate this month for GRUNGE fashion because it's my favorite kind of fashion. So let the grunge month BEGIN! 
That is just me trying to take a picture of myself. Yeah, I didn't have a photographer but I got one after though! 
Don't forget to click that hype button!


Have a great Sunday! 
Take care :*

Wearing: Jeans-Levi's, top-thrifted, accessories-thrifted, bag-Lacoste










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some of your love :)