Monday, 15 September 2014

FALLIN! + Men's suit Collection




Hey guys! I haven't been posting recently because I had exams but here I am now!! This post is for all you guys out there who love to "SUIT UP!" (Seriously #howimetyourmother will never get old.) I've been asked to announce the Fall 2014 Men's suit collection by Bonobos.com! Isn't that just swell?



In this collection there are tons of wool suits, tweed blazers and tuxedos to choose from that just screams fall. *Whoa* like seriously where can you get Italian wool Foundation suits with an affordable price? Bonobos.com offers sizes that can make you WERK IT with a capital Q.

(Look at this guy, concentrating on dat champagne.)

















YOU KNOW WHAT'S GONNA
HAPPEN NEXT! :)






























Look at their lives. 
They're just so freakin happy. Why can't I be that happy?
----------->
----------->
-----------> B
-----------> O
-----------> N
-----------> O
-----------> B
-----------> O
-----------> S
-----------> .
-----------> C
-----------> O
-----------> M
-----------> !!!
----------->
----------->
----------->
----------->
----------->
----------->













Two words British Invasion. These suits were inspired by all those British Punk Rock Bands that I love the most. Rolling stones! The Who! The Kinks! *faints*


 Okay, I know I can't see this dudes face but I can tell he's handsome. LMAO.

Honestly, I think you guys can rock this. Check out their collection!



Visit 
Fall 2014 Men's suits collection by Bonobos.com! and get your BRITISH ROCK INVASION FALLIN & SUIT UP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some of your love :)