Wednesday, 30 July 2014

MIAGNIFIQUE!: ootd


So as most of you know, I've been blogging for a year now (I can finally say that!) and let me tell you a little something about myself.
1. I like trends.
2. I work with what I have so I don't really follow trends and if you've noticed I wear the trends a year late but don't judge me :)
3. I don't have money to buy the newest trends.
You know, I have to start earning to make a living. SO earlier in the week I remembered my blogs anniversary/birthday and I started saving up. I think I did okay. And this year I want to celebrate by myself because I started this blog with no help at all! And believe me when I say that it's not that easy given the limited resources.

HERE'S THE OUTFIT OF THE DAY :)






















Take Care! :*
shoes-Converse|sunnies-Shh|dress-July|Uke-RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some of your love :)