Sunday, 11 May 2014

Mother's Day

Happy mother's day to my MOM and to all mom's out there. May today be a great day for you and your family. I love my mom so much and to show how much I love her I am making this post a scheduled post :p, so sorry. I had to do this because 1. It's mother's day. 2. I had no time to do this because of my reviews and homework :( and 3. I love my mom and it's better late than never. Plus it's not really that obvious that this is a scheduled post without me pointing it out right? :) Whatever.
Thank you mom, for everything that you have done for me and for our family. You have the hardest job of all and I know that sometimes I get too distracted to even appreciate it. I know we fight a lot because of most of our disagreements but I know *ugh* that you will always be right. :/ just kidding! :)  
So, I was originally supposed to give my mom a card as a traditional thing but then I LOST IT!!! :( So I sent her a really looooong text and the day before mother's day I told my dad that we should buy my mom something, so we gave her this! Yeah It was my idea. She was ecstatic when she saw the wrapped present that I gave her on the day. Yeah, it's a matte lipstick and it was my idea but my dad's cash. (Sorry mom, I'm broke) 

I wore this on mother's day to make things a bit more formal because I just felt like it. 





Happy mother's day! 
See you in my next post :) 


Dress-XOXO;Necklace-gift from ;);Shoes-solemate 
Don't forget to hit that hype button! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some of your love :)