Friday, 9 May 2014

Monochrome carp.


Hey guys! Today I wanted to have a laid back vibe, I know that this may look like crap but I just really didn't know what to wear. I was being frantic and I just got whatever I saw. Minimal accessories (more like, no accessories at all!), I know that. Yes, I barely have any accessories, don't get me wrong I love accessories, I never go out of the house without a necklace or some rings. And I only started taking action on that today. Another review day and luckily there is no dress code so I just got these pair of shorts, t-shirt and my boots. 






What do you think? 
I'll see you in my next post.
Take care :* 
Mia x

Photos by: Kuki :) 

1 comment:

  1. I like your boots! :) Mind you check my outfits, too? cathricecabalonga.blogspot.com Thanks! :*

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some of your love :)