Thursday, 1 May 2014

Crave You some Milky milkshakes (what?)





Hey doo! Let us all welcome May 2014 to our lives. I think I'm going to hate this month forever because I have to review every single day for a test I'll take for college. Yeah. Lame. OKAAAAYY.... So I have decided to do something different and post my MONTHLY favorites. I don't know, I think that's what most youtubers who vlog about their monthly favorites do. So here I am, not going to be on Youtube(sorry, but I'll do it someday)
Anyway, my monthly favorites consist mostly of music, bands and books but I'll try to switch it up a bit. These are my monthly favorites for April.

1. The Fault in Our Stars
























Okay, I have finally gotten my hands on this book. I was planning on reading it January or February but I just couldn't get it! But I borrowed the book from my cousin and I am forever grateful. Except for the sadness that John Green has given me. I mean he's always like that, I guess that's why I love his books. My favorite one is Paper Towns but here's one that all of you must know, The Fault in Our Stars. And for all you fans out there, Okay. :) 
(Photo from Tumblr) 

Here I leave you with my favorite quote said by Agustus Waters, "That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt."

2. Flight Facilities- Crave You

Here's a song from Flight Facilities called Crave You. I've been listening to this song for quite a while now and I really think it's dope. No, not nice, not cool, DOPE. Yes, and there are other songs that I want to share with you but there's too many of them. So I leave you with this.

3. Milky Milkshakes


Of course I'm going to say milkshakes. I mean it's freakin' summer here. But the last photo is a bit awkward though. Anyway, my cousins and I have been making milkshakes for a week! And if you didn't know, I really dislike milk and I really don't know why. Just the smell of it disgusts me. Though the last  picture is not a milkshake I just wanted to show you how awkward it is. 

4. 21&Over



I only watched this now and not in theater because as you are aware, I am not 21 years old. Star movies reminded me of this and I showed my cousin the actor and we watched it. It's a really good film about an Asian kid who gets wasted with his two BFF's on his 21st birthday. Basically, he did whatever he wanted to do. Shoutout to MILES TELLER! 

5. Side Braids


The night before my review, I got bored and tired of looking at my boring hair. (Yes, I chopped it.) And then inspiration hit me. I am now a beginner in side braiding my own hair! Yay! I wanted to do a weave but I just couldn't. :( Anyway, I am loving this side braid thing because it gives you air on the half of your neck and heat on the other. I don't like putting my entire head of hair up because when it gets too cold it goes to my neck and I hate it. 

6. Community 5


I know I'm a bit late on the Community channel but that's life. You can't always get what you want. I freaking love community and I just finished Season 4 but I watched a few episodes of this last month so yeah. Watch that shhh... :) 

 That's a wrap. 
I promise to keep doing this at the end of every month so that I have an excuse to do something exciting everyday! :) 
These are my April Favorites and it's pretty weird so forgive me, it's my first. :) 
May your summer be as horrible as mine
Take care :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some of your love :)