Monday, 14 April 2014

Musical Encounters: The Strokes

Okay, so I know I haven't been posting recently, I'm really sorry about that. It's really because of what I'm going to post. I haven't really had the time to do a shoot, so yeah. The best thing that I can do right now is post this. I've been wanting to pot this for a while now because I think that this is something that should be heard. And the fact that Jules Casablancas is so hot, he needs a bit of recognition in this generation now. Don't you think? Anyway, I have fallen in love with The Strokes the first time I heard their hit, which was You Only Lived Once, and I've listened to them ever since. And here they are :) Here's a fun fact: Jules is actually the guy who sang "Instant Crush" by Daft Punk. And his name is Julian but they call him Jules. :)

I vow to post an outfit! 'kay? And it's something to do with *Trip to Manila* Yeah, what I wore and everything else okay? That's it :) See ya!
Fierce and Love, Mia xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some of your love :)