Wednesday, 1 January 2014

New Year's Eve
















Okay New Year's Eve is my favorite holiday. It's because there's an excitement when people start screaming and counting down. And there I was, invited to a party of my dad's friend. Number of people I knew: O. First there was the dinner then second dinner :) Then the drinking and then the most exciting part, the countdown. There was actually a theme in this one. it was 1920's and of course I didn't want to go buy something for this occasion because it's just a wast of my time. I found an old dress, or a dress that I haven't worn in a long time, and for me it had a 1920's vibe so I just wore that one and paired it with my hat. I thought that I would regret going to this party but it turned out okay. It was better than I expected, that's what it was. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some of your love :)