Wednesday, 1 January 2014

My side of the story

New Year.


I love New Year because it gives everybody a fresh start. And by that  I mean another chance to change ourselves and maybe the people around us. I think we all want to be a part of something good and we all want to make this year our year. We keep trying and trying but sometimes for some it will be a bad one. For others it will be the best. This year prom is coming up for me and all other Juniors. And I am going to start being a new and reformed woman! Yeah 'cause I am a strong and independent woman! Hahaha, well I'm trying. I think this should be the year when we realize that we should be more hard working and responsible. Work hard and play hard later. But if you already earned it then go play. You got the rest of the year ahead. But for me I need be more responsible and respectful. Happy New Year everyone! 
Okay maybe slack off just a little bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some of your love :)