Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Overcome the Devils with a thing called Love

Yey! I finally posted this with Bob Marley! You probably know how much I love  Bob Marley. Well if you don't then you're in luck because I am in a sharing mood today. I love Bob Marley not only because of his music. His music is great how it's so reggae and soulful. I love him because of the way he projects his passion to people. He believes that with music people can come together and make peace not war. He has this general idea of bringing people together by writing his songs. His songs are full of happiness and soul. He did try his best to have peace. That's why I love Bob Marley and his "philosophy" (hence the title) . Anyway, I was really excited to post this because I had this crop top for like a year and I love wearing it. I paired it with my favorite "hobo" jeans and boots just to make it laid back and chill. 






 OH LOOK IT'S BOB MARLEY! :) 

I know I keep wearing he same thing over and over again.
I just can't help it. 
I'm more of a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers kind of girl.
I don't normally wear skirts but I'm trying okay! I just don't have the right skirt yet!

Wearing:Jeans-Levi's;Boots-thrifted;crop top-Artwork


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some of your love :)