Sunday, 20 October 2013

Happy Birthday to ME.




It's my birthday! I know it's a little bit late but this is a scheduled post because I didn't really have time to do it. So anyway, it's my birthday and I am so happy that I am not the youngest in my class anymore. I'd like to thank God for all the blessings that He gave me and to my family and also my parents for giving me a life and also for creating an awesome person. And for my friends who continue to support me. I LUUUUH YOU. 
Back to the outfit. I didn't really have time to take pictures of what was going on because I got excited.
And you can guess I wore a t-shirt and some crazy jeans. 








I also got sweet gifts dude! 
This one's from my mum. Thanks mum! I Love you! 

This one's from my best friend Nicole. I LUH YOU! 

And this one's from, you may know her as the best director I mentioned in my older posts, yes, Den!! I luh you!  

Now here is something I want you to see, TROY!!!!! From Community! I love that show!


Also a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TWIN GURL LC Happy birthday to you too gurl! I LUUUH YOU. (Yeah we have the same birthday.) :) 

Yeah that's her. Follow her on twitter. Just press that name above. And she is also one of the smartest people I know. (whatever. Just kidding!) 
And for all of you people who have the same birthday as I , "WE" do then happy birthday to you! 
Just a friendly reminder from RDJ. 

Take care luvs!
See you in my next post!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some of your love :)