Friday, 11 October 2013

Don't worry about a thing.

Hey guys! So today was the last day of my exams and it went better than I expected. I was like flying man! It was the best Friday ever. I was chilling with my friends and one left because of practice so it was just me and Lee. So we were chilling, walking and talking. It was just so....... YOLO. I don't know, it just seems like the right word for it. It was really funny to hang out with her and wwe discovered this awesome and really really wide and open parking space that was SO windy that my skirt  and my hair were all over the place but it was cool. And I drank way too many sarsi floats but that's dope.
Anyway, I would like to dedicate this song for all of you who just finished your exams and if you didn't then just ignore it. Don't worry about a thing, 'cause every little thing is gonna be alright. Yeah men. But don't relax TOO much. 
I love you Bob Marley. 




Have a dope Friday!
Have a kick-ass weekend!
See you in my next post!
xx Mia
:*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some of your love :)